Well its Friday and this week really has been a journey. Nowadays with the world wide web it is possible to access information on any subject instantly, the verb to google is well established in the dictionary and the internet is inundated with a flood of imagery but how much of it is relevant to me? or you for that matter? I have had lots of questions like these on my mind this week:
- How do you become more creative?
- Are people born creative or can you learn to be more creative?
- How do you progress & grow as a photographer?
- Is it beneficial to explore and reflect on the work of other photographers and artists
- Can you say the same about your work?
So I have decided to use my monthly newsletter to explore these and more questions about photography, art and creativity. When you sign up within an hour you will receive my first Free gift to you: 7 Insights Guaranteed to Transform your Photography.
So if your passionate about art and photography, have an interest in creativity and strategies for becoming more creative then sign up today Here.